California's 28th District
Lloyd White is the type of Republican Leader we need representing the Inland Empire in Sacramento. He successfully rooted out the corruption at his city hall and subsequently made government work more efficiently for residents and businesses. His record also includes reducing property taxes without cutting any services.
Lloyd White is a friend of both the taxpayers and businesses. Lloyd White can bring strong leadership to Sacramento to change the direction of our State. He has my full support.
San Bernardino Councilman
Councilman Lloyd White has the ability, the work ethic and the integrity, to lead our region and represent our concerns in Sacramento. I am proud to stand with Lloyd White and endorse him for State Senate.
I am proud to endorse Lloyd White for State Senate. He’s a proven tax fighter with the leadership needed to deliver results for our local communities.
As a Councilman in Beaumont, Lloyd White showed great skill in restoring integrity and sound financial management at City Hall. He’s just the kind of Citizen Representative that taxpayers need at the State Capitol.
Lloyd White will be a strong voice for Yucaipa taxpayers in the State Senate. I’m proud to endorse his candidacy.
Lloyd has demonstrated his ability to successfully oppose government corruption and financial mismanagement at the local level. That’s just the right kind of leadership we need to stop the big spenders in Sacramento who are raising our gas taxes and squandering millions of our tax dollars on free health care for illegal immigrants.
- Beaumont Police Officers Association (BPOA)
- Ed Clark - City of Calimesa - Council Member
- Mike Lara - City of Beaumont - Council Member
- Linda Krupa - City of Hemet - Council Member
- John Covington - Beaumont Cherry Valley Water District - Board of Directors - President
- Daniel Slauson - Beaumont Cherry Valley Water District - Director
- Randall Bonner - City of Canyon Lakes - Council Member
- Jeremy Smith - City of Canyon Lakes - Council Member
- Mickey Valdivia - Legislative Aide to Riverside County Supervisor Jeff Hewitt
- Rey Santos - City of Beaumont - Council Member
- Ron Rader - Beaumont Chamber of Commerce - Board Member
- Patrick Stephens - City of Beaumont - Planning Commissioner
- Paul St. Martin - City of Beaumont - Planning Commissioner
- Dr. Blair Ball - San Gorgonio Pass Water Agency - Director
- David Castaldo - San Gorgonio Pass Water Agency - Director
- Michael Thompson - San Gorgonio Pass Water Agency - Director
- David Fenn - San Gorgonio Pass Water Agency - Director
- Frank Burgess - Founder of Burgess North American
- Randy Madrid - City of Menifee - Planning Commissioner
- Ronald Sullivan - Eastern Municipal Water District - President Board of Directors
- Dan Hughes - Beaumont-Cherry Valley Recreation and Park District - Chairman Board of Directors
- Dr. Dennis Tankersley DMSc, PA-C - Chair - San Gorgonio Memorial Healthcare District
- Larry Smith - City of Calimesa - Council Member
The Beaumont Police Officers Association (BPOA) recognizes Lloyd White’s unparalleled leadership and supports him in his bid for Senate Senate District 23BEAUMONT, CA–Today Republican Lloyd White announced the support of the Beaumont Police Officers Association in his race for Senate District 23. Brian Ford, President of the BPOA, in endorsing White said, “In 2015 Beaumont, CA was facing […]
- BEAUMONT, CA - - Today Republican Lloyd White announced the endorsement of Senator Jeff Stone in his campaign for State Senate. Senator Jeff Stone represents the neighboring Senate District and shares Riverside County with the 23rd District. Widely respected statewide, Republican Jeff Stone's endorsement is considered key among Republican insiders in the Inland Empire.
- Yucaipa Mayor Bobby Duncan today endorsed Republican Lloyd White for State Senate in the open 23rd District that includes both Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Incumbent Republican Senator Mike Morrell is term limited and cannot seek re-election in […]
- Beaumont City Councilman Lloyd White praised his colleagues for helping to eliminate the civic corruption mentioned in a new grand jury report. “I applaud the grand jury for their efforts to shine a light on the abuses […]
- Out-of-control public employee pension debt. Skyrocketing housing costs and homelessness. Never ending tax hikes. Highest gas prices in the nation. Unchecked One-Party Democratic Rule in Sacramento is a disaster that threatens California’s financial and economic future. It’s […]